Friday 23 December 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Every night I look outside at all the lights people have been putting up on their balconies and tonight I decided to share. These are just a small sample of the decorated balconies and, unfortunately, I don't have a tripod and wasn't able to get a clear picture of balconies higher than the 4th floor.

 I like these balconies because of the lights and decorations on all the windows. They both look bright and cheery.

 Ditto for this balcony. Lights, glitter bows, an inflatable stack of presents, and candy canes.

 This balcony is very bright. I love the lit candy canes and the hanging lit decorations.

 I first noticed this balcony while walking down the street. It took until I was almost to the building before I realized the tree is outside on the balcony and not inside the window. There was another tree quite high up at 201 but I couldn't manage a photo. It's on the east side of the buildings if anyone wants to take a peek.

 The top balcony here is gorgeous with it's wreath and colourful strands of lights, but if I was holding a contest for the best decorated balcony at White Oaks, the bottom balcony would be the clear winner. The lights, the garland around the door, the Christmas balls on the door, Santa, the snow scene on the windows... the whole balcony is amazing!

Thank you to everyone who decorated their balconies. They all are lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment